The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine Endings
"Blood and Wine" is an extension that has become one of the best DLC in the history of computer games. This is not just a set of additional maps and tasks – it is a full-fledged, large-scale, colorful adventure story that will remain in the hearts of many fans and the entire game universe, and fans of original books.
The completion of The main plot of the Blood and Wine Supplement depends on the decisions made in several key tasks, which we will discuss later.
In total, there are three possible endings, of which only one is positive, while the other two have tragic consequences for Geralt and for the entire Toussaint.
How do I get all the endings of the game? What key points can't be missed? All this will be discussed in this article.
Please note that the article will contain a lot of spoilers regarding the passage of the main storyline quests. If you haven't completed the DLC yet and don't want to know the details of the story in advance, then leave this material for a while.
Good ending DLC Blood and Wine
Goal: The Reconciliation of Anna Henrietta and Syanna Anna (Syanna). The high vampire Detlaff fell at the hands of Geralt (actually from the teeth of Regis). Geralt is awarded the order and receives a well - deserved award. Toussaint is recovering from a vampire attack. There is a time of peace.
To achieve these goals, Geralt (in your person) will have to work hard, because even if he stumbles in one step, the ending will be spoiled.
Listen carefully to the dialogues, read the notes – this is not only important for the quests themselves, but also quite exciting in General.
1. In the main quest «The Night of Long Fangs» you will need:
- Agree with Regis to go in search of Syanna;
- Read the entries about Anna and Syanna's childhood years in the governess 's diary. It is necessary to read it at the moment when the list of entries appears, despite the fact that the diary will later be in the backpack.
2. In the main quest «Beyond Hill and Dale...» you will need:
- Show empathy and understanding in conversations with Syanna, you need to get a full picture of her life and let Her talk;
- Buy back for 500 kronor or win a magic ribbon in Gwent from the "Little Flint Girl", she is a new dealer, but no longer sells matches.
3. In the main quest «Pomp and Strange Circumstance» you will need:
- After learning from Regis about the possible fifth goal of the "Beast" agree to go to the shoeshine and ask him about the letters.
Do not stop in your investigation until you find all the evidence. Visit the poor people's shelter (you will have to wave your fists). Get an email with the fifth victim.
- Up to! Before the ceremony begins, you must talk to Syanna, who is under guard;
- During the award ceremony, take the floor and tell Anna-Henrietta that she was supposed to be the fifth victim of Detlaff – "I have to spoil your mood. Syanna wanted to destroy you."
- When Syanna is brought in conduct the dialogue according to the following lines:
- "Cause she turned her back on you, forgot about you."
- "Ever thought to forgive her?"
- "Might ask her that." or "She was a child."
In the end, Syanna lashes out at Anna, but not with the intent of carrying out her revenge...
Bad ending DLC Blood and Wine
It is quite logical that to get a bad ending, and looking ahead, and a very bad ending, nothing complicated and time -consuming is required.
The bad ending is due to the fact that if Geralt can 't buy or win the magic ribbon from the "Girl with matches", then during the General meeting with Detlaff, Syanna will not be able to escape from Him to the "Land of a Thousand Fables" and will be killed.
Very bad ending DLC Blood and Wine
This bright story about the "Beast of Toussaint" can end very sadly.
For a tragic ending, it is enough not to fulfill one of the above points.
For example, do not listen to Regis and go in search of the Hidden, or ignore the importance of talking to Syanna before the ceremony.
During the "hearing" Syanna will attack her sister and kill Anna with her own hairpin. Syanna herself would fall by Damien's hand, or rather by his crossbow.
Beauclair and the whole beautiful region of Toussaint, for two weeks after the tragic events will live in gray and despondency. The bitterness of the loss of the monarch is great, because the love for Anna far exceeded the disagreement with some of her methods of government.
Geralt will go to Anna's funeral with three white roses…
Damien, who was constantly on duty at the entrance to the tomb, will meet Geralt depressed, as few people have discovered the fact that he had genuine feelings for the Princess.
Anna and Syanna will find their last resting place together and Geralt can choose whether to put all the roses only at Anna's grave, or to leave the rose for Syanna, no matter what horrors She has caused…
On this variable the ending to be completed. Sad Regis from prostration will bring the arrival of Regis and this will begin the final stage of «Be It Ever So Humble…» which we will talk about separately.