A real-time tactical war game with high-quality graphics in a medieval setting and with a unique engine showing up to 200-300 units, with physics and effects.
Study: use mouse to place units (click and drag to rotate). Combat: click on a unit or flag to select, point and click where to move. You can also use the keyboard keys 1-8 to select a command. Tips: - Your team will grow larger with each level.
- If your squad is dead - he will receive only 1/4 experience points.
- If you can not pass the level, try repeating the previous one and get money for updates.
- If you replay a level that has already been won, you will not gain experience for the units.
- You will receive a gold medal if your entire squad is alive after the completed flight. Silver - if one unit is dead. More dead units mean bronze.
- The best medal brings you more money.